Looking to grow your network? There’s nothing quicker, more certain, or more affordable than this.
What exactly is a LION? LinkedIn Open Networkers are folks committed to testing LinkedIn’s 30,000 connection cap. They publically advertise that they’ll accept any invitation to pump those numbers.
Why do you want connections? If your connection count is low, you’re viewed as less credible. You want to hit that 500 connection threshold quickly to avoid spooking any ideal clients and this is a great way to do it. Additionally, LIONs tend to reciprocally endorse skills moreso than the general LI population.
Unlike buying followers, these are real people with real accounts. Many are working in the B2B space where a broad network can be advantageous, meaning that while the focus isn’t on sales, your content marketing efforts might just strike a chord with these folks.
Each of these 10,255 profiles accepts invites from 3rd-degree connections and have L.I.O.N. listed in their last name. Location is not specified but is majority-based in the United States.
- All lists include Full Name, Profile URL, Title, Company, and Position
- Profile URLs are gathered via Sales Navigator, redirects to normal profiles without SN
- All profile languages are English
- All listed profiles accept 3rd connection invites
- Instant download after purchase, .csv format
- No refunds due to the downloadable nature of the content
You don’t need this. We’ll prepare our own prospect list, custom-tailored for your goals. That’s built right into our $249/mo price.