Ever heard of B2B2C? If you can parse that abomination of an acronym, this is the list for you.
Wholesalers are the producers of the world. Mainly making physical B2C products, these businesses have all of the needs of any business (e.g., accounting, HR, CRMs, ERPs) plus a few extras (e.g., inventory management). Some are B2B and many are hybrids.
Wholesale businesses are important markets for many B2B businesses as well as valuable strategic partners. Generally, this is one of the first places to start for generic B2B offerings like insurance, accounting, B2B SaaS, and outsourced services like HRM, marketing, sales, call centers, support, recruitment, and many more.
Each of these 17,425 profiles attests to living in the US and currently work for a company that categorizes itself as Wholesale. Industry filters are prone to false positives, estimated to be around 5% of the total volume.
- All lists include Full Name, Profile URL, Title, Company, and Position
- Profile URLs are gathered via Sales Navigator, redirects to normal profiles without SN
- All profile languages are English
- All listed profiles accept 3rd connection invites
- Instant download after purchase, .csv format
- No refunds due to the downloadable nature of the content
You don’t need this. We’ll prepare our own prospect list, custom-tailored for your goals. That’s built right into our $249/mo price.